… because it’s what’s on the inside of that little jar or bottle that counts.
What is it?
Also known as Sweet Almond Oil, Almond Oil for skin is a favorite at Mario Badescu. It’s an all-natural, multi-purpose ingredient loaded with essential Vitamins A, D, and E. Almond Oil is often found in hair, skin, and nail products.
What It Does
- Moisturizes and softens oily skin without clogging pores
- Hydrates and helps relieve dry, flaky, and/or rough skin
- Helps smooth and even skin
- Helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines around the eyes
- Helps strengthen and nourish skin
- Helps prevent the formation of stretch marks
Why We Love It
For one, it’s incredibly versatile. Almond Oil for skin is essentially beneficial for all skin types: it provides nourishing but lightweight hydration, meaning it has the ability to help moisturize oily skin types without clogging pores and help relieve dry, cracked, and flaky skin. Skin is left noticeably softer, smoother, and more even in texture.
Furthermore, because Almond Oil is packed with antioxidant Vitamins A, D, and E, it is a star ingredient in anti-aging creams and moisturizers for aiding in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In eye cream, Almond Oil can help minimize the look of dark circles, puffiness, crow’s feet, and any fine lines.
. . .
Leave a reply →