Welcome to #MarioMonthlyEdit, where you (yes, you) get a sneak peek at our current essentials. If you missed our last installment, check it out here. (We loved hearing all about your March must-haves!)
. . .
You guys—it’s finally spring! Sure, we were a bit doubtful about its arrival (it snowed on the first day of spring; go figure), but the weather’s been beautiful ever since. It’s official: The sweaters are going away and the spring skincare stash is coming out.
These are the April skincare essentials taking prime real estate in our medicine cabinet:
- Enzyme Cleansing Gel. Your favorite cleanser made the cut! The moment it gets warm out and our skin starts to feel a little more slick than usual, out comes the Enzyme Cleansing Gel. It’s fresh in every which way—which makes it the perfect pick-me-up to get you into the spring mood.
- Cucumber Cleansing Lotion. Ditto with this toner on the fresh factor. (If you’re curious as to why it’s named a “cleansing lotion,” head on over here.) Great for combination and oily skin types, this cooling formula helps remove excess shine and grime without overdrying skin.
- Facial Spray. It’s a perennial favorite, but come spring, it’s a necessity. The goal is to look fresh-faced and dewy always—and what easier way to achieve that than with a quick, refreshing mist? Spritz it on before and/or after you apply moisturizer for a hydrating boost.
- Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17. When you start to shed off the heavy layers, it’s time to swap out your winter cream for a lightweight moisturizer. This one is a best-selling favorite because of its easily-absorbed, oil-free formula; plus, it provides essential broad spectrum protection to help shield your skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays.
- Flower & Tonic Mask. Floral for spring? Groundbreaking. But we’re willing to put up with the Miranda Priestly’s of the world for this mask. Formulated with Gardenia Extract (which contains Ferulic Acid, a powerful natural antioxidant) and natural minerals, our Flower & Tonic Mask helps decongest skin to re-balance your complexion.
- Enzyme Revitalizing Mask. If you have drier skin in need of a moisturizing boost, this is the mask for you. Our Enzyme Revitalizing Mask does exactly what its name purports to do: revitalize. Natural fruit enzymes from Papaya Extract help break down dulling buildup as a blend of Vitamin A and E Oils provide additional moisture, leaving your skin glowing and radiant.
- Citrus Body Cleanser. Don’t forget to spring clean your bodycare regimen, too. We’re obsessed with how sweet and fresh this shower gel is; it’s the ideal soap for morning showers or post-gym sessions.
- Apricot Super Rich Body Lotion. When the pros stash something in their makeup kit, you’d be smart to do the same. We started keeping this one shower-side after seeing one of our favorite MUAs use it on set: it’s creamy, it’s lightly fragranced, and it keeps you glowing head to toe.
. . .
SHOP OUR SPRING FAVORITES