Whether or not you’re going back to school is irrelevant. It’s time to fall in line and, well, get your skincare regimen in check. Are we really going to wait ‘til New Year’s? Of course not – especially since Back-to-School is a whole event in it of itself. These are your fall skincare must-haves to get you from day to night, from helping with skin-mergencies to just maintaining a beautiful, healthy complexion.
- Seaweed Cleansing Soap or Enyzme Cleansing Gel. For the combo/dry and combo/oily skin types, respectively. With the onset of cooler weather, your current summer cleanser might be too drying on the skin. Dry types should use a cream-based cleanser for a non-stripping, daily wash. Oilier skin types may need to switch to a gentler option as well; the Enzyme Cleansing Gel still offers that kick of AHA exfoliation that keeps your skin clear and refreshed.
- Acne Facial Cleanser. It’s not just for acne skin – think of it as an alternative to your beloved Enzyme Cleansing Gel. It’s similar in that it helps prevent dulling buildup; why not give it a go? (It’s also handy to keep around because you know what stress does to even the best of skin types…)
- Ceramide Eye Gel. Keep it in the fridge for an extra cooling, de-puffing trick to counter those late nights or extra-early mornings. Plus, it’s lightweight and easily absorbed – meaning makeup goes on easily just minutes after your eye cream application.
- Rosewater Facial Spray. Keep one in your medicine cabinet and chuck one for on-the-go. Better yet, leave a bottle in your locker or at your work desk for an instant refresher whenever, wherever. When we’re pressed for time, it’s time to think minimal and multitask when possible: this spray works great as a toner, a setting spray, a quick body mist, etc.
- Acne Repair Kit. This is your go-to trio of spot treatments for any and all types of acne; a good skincare regimen is never complete without an arsenal ready to take on any skin emergencies. Whiteheads? Cystic acne? We got you covered.
- Special Hand Cream with Vitamin E. Whether you’re hard at work or burrowing into your books, a jar of a lush hand cream is sure to keep you feeling both pampered and hydrated.
. . .
Leave a reply →