Confession: I don’t go to a gym.
… but I have a gym bag, because (1) sometimes a girl just needs a huge, indestructible bag to tote essentials and tchotchkes around, (2) the dance studio is my version of a gym, and (3) I sometimes go to yoga. Sometimes.
What’s in My Bag:
- Yoga mat
- Small hand/face towel, for obvious reasons.
- Sports bra
- Cropped top
- Shoes that are begging to be replaced
- Practice shoes (also begging to be replaced)
- Stray bobby pins
- Dry shampoo
- Deodorant, because smelling clean is paramount
- Water bottle
- Protein bar
- Yoga blocks
- iPhone charger
- Toe separators, not for pedicures actually, but for post-rehearsal when my feet are in pain (which is also a great tip for throbbing feet after a bout in uncomfortable heels!)
- Pilates book
- Toiletries bag, containing…
o Enzyme Cleansing Gel, which no toiletries bag or bathroom counter or shower should ever be without
o Rosewater Facial Spray, as a multi-purpose product
o Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 17
o Special Cucumber Lotion, which I use to tone both my face, back and chest post-“workout”
o 2 lip balms (I’m a lip balm hoarder)
o Mascara, because there’s no shame in vanity
(Read all about my post-workout beauty routine, too.)
. . .
Which MB products are in YOUR gym bag beauty kit? Tag @mariobadescu and show us!