. . .
This past Sunday and Monday I represented Mario Badescu Skin Care as we exhibited for the 3rd year at The Makeup Show in New York City. For those who aren’t familiar with The Makeup Show, it is a yearly trade show that professional makeup artists and beauty insiders attend to learn about the latest techniques, products and tools in makeup and skin care as well as catch up with colleagues and make new connections.
This year was more exciting than ever! The show was buzzing with makeup artists, beauty gurus and a happy, gorgeous gaggle of beauty editors and bloggers. In two days I shook more (perfectly manicured) hands, kissed more (poreless glowing) cheeks and hugged more (fabulous) people then I could possibly count while being sure to sprinkle in skin care tips and MB product recommendations along the way.
The timing of the show was absolutely perfect since it coincided with the launch of our brand new Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30! It was so much fun to introduce our newest skin care staple to all of the attendees.
Want to know what New York City’s most talented makeup artists will be using on their celebrity clients? Here is a list of MB products that sold out at The Makeup Show:
Want to know what I scored at the show? Here’s a list of things I couldn’t resist bringing home:
- Stila Cosmetics One Step Makeup in Medium and One Step Makeup Primecolor in Capri Coral
- Armour Beauty Lipgloss in Kashmir and Baby Jane
- KnockOut Nail Polish in Match and Plaster
- Alison Raffaele Transparent Finish Powder
- Three Custom Color Specialists Nicole’s Favorite Lipgloss (It’s named after me!)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics LipTar in Plum
Check out some Makeup Show buzz from cyperspace!
- VeritasCosmetic The Make Up show was fantastic love my girls at Auraline,Special thanks to Heather at Temptu,Vali at Trueblood & the girls at Mario Badescu
- realcurbappeal Some amazing brands at #themakeupshow: Mario Badescu, Smashbox, Armor, Youngblood, Makeup Forever. In heaven. #themakeupshow 2:46 PM May 15th via Echofon
- kimmyerin The makeup show was so fun! Faves like @Sennacosmetics, @StilaCosmetics, @MacCosmetics @MarioBadescu, paperlashes, and glitter tattoos.
- erikasaprincess Hanging out @mariobadescu with @Everyday_Runway and @Bespoken4! @TheMakeupShow
- oldergirlbeauty The lovely Nicole & helper at the @MarioBadescu booth http://twitpic.com/1oeae9
- retrodiva Trying to get to the @mariobadescu booth! http://tweetphoto.com/22714175
. . .
Thanks to all the folks on Twitter, all of the bloggers that covered the event, and of course the great people at The Makeup Show! Calling all beauty junkies, tickets for the makeup show are available to the public! Visit www.themakeupshow.com for upcoming events and information. See you next year!