What is Rose Hips, Anyways?
Rose Hips is an antioxidant extract derived from Rose Hips Oil, renowned for its high Linoleic Acid and Vitamin C content that lends it such incredible antiseptic and anti-aging properties.
Who Can Benefit the Most from Rose Hips?
Rose Hips’ benefits, though especially ideal for dry or aging skin, are pretty universal!
So—What Does Rose Hips Do?
In skin care, Rose Hips is known to:
- Hydrate and intensely moisturize skin;
- Prevent premature aging;
- Provide extra defense against damaging free radicals;
- Diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Encourage fading of acne marks, dark spots, and other discoloration; and
- Soothe dry, flaky skin.
Where Can I Find Rose Hips?
- Rose Hips Nourishing Oil (a lightweight facial oil designed to provide skin with intense moisture; perfect for dry, flaky areas)
- Rose Hips Mask (a mineral-rich mask featuring antioxidant Vitamin C to help restore a healthy glow to dry, dull complexions)
- Botanical Firming Lotion (a skin-smoothing body lotion infused with natural, botanical extracts)
- Kera Moist Cream (a rich cream designed to restore balance to dry, dehydrated skin)
- Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream (an antioxidant-infused eye cream that hydrates and brightens tired under-eyes)
. . .