In particular, it’s important to stay on top of your skin care regimen. Here’s how to know when you need a change:
- Your formerly glowing skin suddenly starts looking a bit… dull and less radiant. Just because your current skin care regimen used to work for you doesn’t mean it always will!
- Your skin is feeling a lot more oily (or dry) than it used to.
- You start experiencing acne (or your mild acne becomes severe) [Check out the Acne Repair Kit]
- You see an increase in the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity. [The Peptide Renewal Cream is your new best friend]
- Your current skin care regimen has never worked particularly well for you. [Our skin analysis can help you find the perfect products for your skin!]