Sure, we knew our nephew’s birthday party was on Sunday, but did that stop us from having an amazing time Saturday night? It did not!
This is one of those skin care mistakes that needs special care. Here’s what we did:
- We drank a ton of water. Alcohol is dehydrating, so be sure to drink up!
- We did NOT neglect to wash our face before going to bed. (Seriously, this is the best way to look decent the next day!)
- We applied a bit more hydration before bed than usual. That might mean using your night cream instead of regular moisturizer.
- We used cold temps to take down puffiness and inflammation. For example, you can keep your eye cream or facial spray in the fridge before applying it. What’s our favorite? The Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater, of course!
2. That time we had a major acne breakout a day or so before a big date.
This one’s happened to everyone, right?
Here’s what we keep on hand for such an emergency: the Acne Repair Kit. (It should really be called the Acne Emergency Kit!) It includes solutions for whiteheads (our iconic Drying Lotion), under-the-surface pimples (Drying Cream), and cystic Acne (Buffering Lotion).
3. That time we had major dry patches.
It’s basically impossible to apply makeup to a face with patches of dry, flaky skin. Don’t let a flaky area of skin ruin your whole look! We’re super-into our Rose Hips Nourishing Oil to help rid skin of dehydrated patches. It’s super-lightweight (don’t let the word ‘oil’ scare you off!) but totally effective.
4. That time I had bacne right before our friends’ wedding.
Strapless bridesmaids’ dresses leave little room for error! Get clear, beautiful body skin with the following combination:
AHA Botanical Body Soap + Special Cleansing Lotion O.
(The Special Cleansing Lotion O is a special toner created specifically for body skin.)
Also: don’t forget! You can use our Drying Mask and other acne treatment products on body skin as well!