Anne Fritz is one half of the duo that makes up The Jet Set Girls. Since 2007, Anne and her co-blogger Hope have brightened up the web with their blog covering all things travel and beauty. We had a chance to sit down with Anne to talk skin care and her Mario Badescu favorites.
1. How would you describe your skin type? Ever changing. Just when I think I have it figured out, it throws me a curve ball. I tend towards dry, but that doesn't mean I won't get the occasional breakout, even though I'm 30 plus!
2. What is the best skin care advice anyone ever gave you? In your 30s, you'll have the skin you deserve. When you're younger, you can maybe get away with eating junk food, not wearing sunscreen and not washing your face, but once you hit that 3-0 milestone, if you haven't been--or don't start--taking care of your face, it shows!
3. In your opinion, what is the single most important thing you can do for your skin? Eat plenty or fruits and veggies, healthy fats like olive oil and walnuts and drink plenty of water. What you put in your body will show on your face.
4. What is your personal skin care routine like? I wash with Mario Badescu Cream Soap, morning and night. In the morning, I use a Vitamin C lotion, followed by a moisturizer with SPF. At night, I use a Retinoid cream every third day. I love Mario Badescu flight cream on the days I need a moisturizing oomph.
5. What is your first skin care memory? My mom encouraged me to start getting facials when I was in my early teens. I went to an old school European Aesthetician who gave me a classic facial with steam, extractions, scrubs and a masks--kinda like a Mario Badescu facial. I've been hooked ever since!
. . .
We can't thank Anne enough for taking the time to talk skin care with us! Don't forget to check out her blog, The Jet Set Girls, and to follow her on Twitter @JSGAnne. Can't get enough of the Jet Set Girls? Check out their posts about Mario Badescu! . . .