Sarah Conley’s uber popular site StyleITOnline.com may be where the fashion nerd meets the pop culture obsessed but if you want to know how this social media maven keeps her skin glowing check out her answers to our same 5 questions.
1. How would you describe your skin type?
I'm half Sicilian, so I'm convinced that it's not "skin" but an oil refinery. Everyone keeps telling me this will work to my benefit as I age, but right now it's a total pain. Blotting sheets are my friend!
2. What is the best skin care advice anyone ever gave you?
Stop picking! I am SUCH a picker, however my skin (and subsequent scars) don't really appreciate it. Fortunately, the Drying Lotion gives me enough confidence that the problem will be solved before I am overpowered by my desire to attack the problem.
3. In your opinion, what is the single most important thing you can do for your skin?
It's a toss up between washing your face before bed (super important) or regularly applying eye cream. Both are so crucial!
4. What is your personal skin care routine like?
In the mornings, I cleanse, tone, apply serum, eye cream, moisturizer and then prime before foundation. In the evening/at the end of the day, I cleanse, tone, apply eye cream and a night cream. Occasionally, I use a mask when I feel that my face needs it.
5. What is your first skin care memory?
The first thing I can ever remember relating to my skin was, of course, a pimple of gigantic proportions. They are so traumatizing!
. . .
We can't thank Sarah enough for taking the time to sit down with us for this post! Don't forget to check out StyleITOnline.com, and some of her recent posts about Mario Badescu Skin Care:
- Fashion Week Essentials: Project Hydration
- How To Treat Acne
- Quick Hits: Mario Badescu's Special Cucumber Lotion