bae (n.): An acronym for “Before All Else,” or quite possibly “babe” sans the second “b.” Hip millennials tell me it’s the former.
Before All Else it is, then.
Meet bae. Bae, meet our Badescu beauties. If you’ve been around for some time, you’ll have already been acquainted. And if you haven’t?
Here’s why the Vitamin C Serum is THE one-and-only:
- The glow is REAL. No filters needed. I notice it the next morning, but after regular use every other night (or sometimes during the day under an SPF moisturizer), it gives the complexion lift and a soft, dewy radiance.
- It brightens, smooths, and helps even out skin tone texture. Sun spots, old acne marks, and other areas of hyperpigmentation are minimized over time. Imperfections are perfected. Hashtag flawless. Yes, you did wake up like this.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) a serious game-changer. It’s a potent antioxidant that helps fight against aging free radicals, brightens, and helps boost collagen production.
- It’s the IT solution for dull, lackluster skin. Skin looking a little worse for wear? In need of a moisture boost? Layer a few drops under your daily moisturizer.
- You can use it everywhere else, too. Get creative – don’t just limit this serum for your face! Use it as an anti-aging and brightening treatment for your neck, décolletage, shoulders, and hands as well – all places that are susceptible to fine lines, wrinkles, and age spot formation.
. . .