Welcome to Mario Badescu Skin Care’s Acne Treatment Center. This is the central location for all of our acne treatment related information. Here you can learn about acne and its causes discover how to get rid of acne, and get introduced to our tried and true acne treatment regimens.
Our Acne Treatment Center is broken down into two main sections:
Acne Treatment Information
Acne Treatment may seem like a complex and intimidating topic, but it doesn't have to be. In this first section, we break down the biological side of acne, including the different types of acne, the causes of acne, and some common acne treatment myths.
We also have a number of acne treatment related articles. These articles explore subtopics of acne treatment, such as the link between acne and your diet, how stress affects acne treatment and other interesting topics.
- What is Acne? – find out about the different types of acne as well as what happens underneath the surface of the skin when you see acne
- Types of Acne - a look into the various types and degrees of acne
- Non-inflammatory Acne - acne that is generally very mild
- Inflammatory Acne - moderate acne in the form of papules, pustules, and macules
- Cystic Acne - severe acne consisting of cysts and nodules
- What Causes Acne? – there are many causes of acne, including some that you might not expect
- Acne Myths – there are many myths floating around about acne that are simply untrue; we separate the true from the false and bust these acne myths
- Acne and Your Diet – this article discusses the relation between acne and what you eat
- Acne and Stress – this article diagrams the relation between acne and stress
- Adult Acne – this article details adult onset acne, a common occurrence
- “Cure” Acne – this article discusses acne “cures” and the advertising lies common in the acne treatment industry
- Why Your Acne Skin Needs Sulfur – Known as an age-old remedy used since ancient times to cure skin conditions and various health issues, Sulfur now plays a pivotal role in skincare treatments for Acne, Eczema, and Psoriasis skin.
- How to get rid of Whiteheads? – Learn what to use in helping to treat whiteheads on your face and body.
Starting your Acne Treatment
Once you’ve finished learning all about acne, it’s easy to jump right into acne treatment. We have custom crafted several powerful, personalized acne treatment regimens for those with different skin types. Start acne treatment today!