When applied topically, Peanut Oil for skin hosts numerous benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties help calm skin – especially skin is experiencing discomfort, tightness, or itchiness in extremely drying conditions. Peanut Oil can help relieve skin of minor irritations while reducing redness.
- Antioxidant powers found in its Vitamin E content help fight aging free radicals.
- As a rich emollient, Peanut Oil is able to help condition and moisturize for skin that looks and feels softer, smoother, and more radiant.
- Occlusive properties enable it to act as an outermost barrier that locks in natural moisture while protecting skin against external factors like harsh weather or drying indoor heat.
. . .
→ Moisturizers: Honey Moisturizer, Hydrating Moisturizer with Biocare and Hyaluronic Acid
. . .
* Avoid products formulated with Peanut Oil if you have nut allergies.