If you haven’t visited our salon & spa yet—a Manhattan fixture frequented by celebs and supermodels—for what visitors have called the go-to for “the best facial in New York City,” you might be missing out. Not in NYC? No problem: try one of our DIY facials instead—but remember: profession facials are important to skin health.
- It’s been a while since you last did something for yourself. A while as in…you've lost track.
- Really. You still can’t think of a time you had a few hours (much less a day) to yourself. Was it before school started? During that vacation years ago? Before you had kids?
- The stress, the running around, it’s bound to wreak havoc on your skin. We’re talking potential for breakouts, pre-mature aging, letting your skin go. We cannot have that. We. Simply. Cannot.
- You deserve this! You deserve the indulgence!
- You haven’t seen your mom or girlfriends in a while. This would be the perfect girl’s day. No one says no to a spa trip.
- …because if you don’t take the first step, no one else will. Do it. Take one for the team. Someone’s gotta inspire the rest of the pack to do right by their skin… right?
- Makeup is a hassle. It also gets expensive. Good skin means less makeup so of course booking a facial is a step in the right direction.
- You’re also in need of a few other services. The mani/pedi sitch is in need of some attention and, since you can get pampered while you’re getting your facial, you’re saving yourself a boat load of time running from place to place. Efficiency, people. Spa trips are effective and efficient!
- You have always wanted to wake up, #flawless. (A good European facial will help you achieve that, stat.)
- Everyone deserves beautiful skin. It’s your turn to feel every bit as beautiful as you are.
. . .