We have eight eye creams in our skin care line. Not sure which one is right for you? We’re not surprised! Here’s the breakdown:
- Ceramide Eye Gel lightweight, gel formula This is our ‘starter’ eye cream, a soothing and cooling gel that’s lightweight. Also excellent for reducing puffiness (just store it in your fridge!).
- Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream balmy, lightweight A bit balmier than the eye gel, this eye cream is still quite lightweight and is best for combination/oily or oily skin types.
- Hyaluronic Eye Cream our most popular, holy grail eye cream for anti-aging Another lightweight eye cream, this one is our most popular. Its whipped, moisturizing texture is perfect for combination/dry and dry skin types (although TONS of people with combo/oily and oily skin also love this one)
- Chamomile Eye Cream for sensitive, dry, mature skin This is a slightly richer eye cream for dry, sensitive skin.
- Dermonectin Eye Cream for dry, mature skin A rich, very moisturizing eye cream for dry, mature skin.
- Special Eye Cream V for very dry, mature skin This is another eye cream for dry, mature skin. It is very rich in texture.
- Olive Eye Cream the richest, most intense eye cream for aging skin. This is the one to choose if you need a super-rich eye cream for very dry skin. Best when used at night only.
- Glycolic Eye Cream fight wrinkles and fine lines The glycolic acid in this eye cream makes it perfect for fighting the signs of aging.