I like to give myself a mini-makeover at the beginning of each new season. It’s nothing major—I just reassess my hair, makeup, and wardrobe and make a few changes here and there. In particular, it’s important to stay on top of your skin care regimen. Here’s how to know when you need a change:
- Your formerly glowing skin suddenly starts looking a bit… dull and less radiant. Just because your current skin care regimen used to work for you doesn’t mean it always will!
- Your skin is feeling a lot more oily (or dry) than it used to.
- You start experiencing acne (or your mild acne becomes severe)
Acne Repair Kit>
- You see an increase in the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity.
Peptide Renewal Cream is your new best friend>
- Your current skin care regimen has never worked particularly well for you.
skin analysis can help you find the perfect products for your skin!>