Think long-term. The best way to avoid acne marks/scars (not to mention fine lines and wrinkles) is to prevent them in the first place.
- Get to know your skin. Avoid thinking that something should work for you because it worked for your sister.
- Set goals. Create your skin care regimen based on your specific goals. Are you trying to clear up your acne? Make your dry, dull skin feel healthy and look glowing? Once you know what you want, you can go after it.
- Think holistically. Your facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer, etc. need to work together, as a team effort.
- Make the commitment. Show up for your skin every day, twice a day.
- Ask for help. Not sure which products are best for your skin? ASK US! Please! We’re more than thrilled to help. Don’t feel like dealing with people? You can always take our online skin analysis, which will create a customized regimen for you.