Do you have very dry skin? Does it get much worse in the winter? Stave off cold climate-induced dryness as much as possible with this DIY ultra-moisturizing facial!
1. Cleanse Start off by washing your face with our Cleansing Milk with Carnation and Rice Oil if you have very dry skin. Otherwise, use our Seaweed Cleansing Soap. If you opt for the Cleansing Milk, wipe it off with a tissue since it doesn’t require water to rinse.
2. Exfoliate Apply a very thin layer of our Rolling Cream Peel all over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Wait about a minute and gently rub your skin until the peel flakes off.
3. Steam To soften your pores and help deep clean them, boil a pot of water, turn off the heat and lean over the pot at a safe distance for about three minutes.
4. Pre-Mask Massage a few drops of Rose Hips Nourishing Oil all over your face.
5. Mask Apply a thin layer of Normalizing Mask with Cotton Milk all over your face, avoiding the eye area. Wait 20 minutes and rinse off with tepid water.
7. Treatment Put two to three drops of Hyaluronic Emulsion with Vitamin C all over your face and neck.
8. Moisturize Apply Caviar Night Cream on your face and neck.
,.9. Eye Cream With your ring finger, dab a small amount of our Special Eye Cream V on the orbital bone (the part that lies between the high cheek bone and under-eye area). With this DIY facial, your face is prepared to encounter the harshest climate yet! In fact, you can book that flight to Antarctica with confidence ;)