To celebrate the cooler season, treat your skin to a DIY facial that will help nourish and hydrate during the windy, brisk days of Autumn.
1. Cleanse Start off by washing your face with our Seaweed Cleansing Soap. It’s a cream-based cleanser that will thoroughly cleanse the skin without overdrying it. (TIP: The best fall skin care practices start with a reassessment of your regimen; is the cleanser that worked so well in the heat and humidity of summer the right choice for your skin now?)
2. Exfoliate Slough away dead surface cells with our Almond & Honey Face Scrub. Apply in gentle, circular motions for about 30 seconds and rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Mask Apply a fairly thick layer of the Rose Hips Mask all over your face, avoiding the eye area and leave on for approximately 20 minutes, then rinse off with tepid water.
4. Steam Soften your pores and help deep clean them by boiling a pot of water, turn off the heat and lean over the pot at a safe distance for about three minutes.
5. Tone With a cotton ball or pad, swipe our Alpha-Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion on your face and neck.
6. Treat Put two to three drops of the Cellufirm Drops all over your face, neck and even the eye area for some soothing, anti-aging nourishment.
7. Moisturize Apply the Honey Moisturizer on your face and neck.
8. Eye Cream With your ring finger, apply a small amount of the Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream or the Hyaluronic Eye Cream on the orbital bone (the area of the face that lies between the highest part of the cheekbone and the under-eye area).
Prepare your skin for the cooler months with this Fall-loving at-home facial!