Attending a special event and need a lift? No, I’m not talking about a limo ride. I’m referring to that precious face of yours! If you have some visible signs of aging (i.e. sagging skin, fine lines, crow’s feet, etc.) and want to look youthful for a big function such as your 30-year high school reunion, a charity gala or your cousin's wedding, continue reading to get step-by-step tips on how to do a DIY temporary mini face lift on the day of the event. Restore a plumper, firmer, more lifted appearance sans the scalpel and injections.
1. First and foremost, cleanse and exfoliate your skin to reveal a fresher, more radiant complexion. Try our Glycolic Foaming Cleanser—it is a face wash and exfoliant in one as glycolic is a chemical exfoliant that naturally sloughs away dead surface cells.
2. Next, apply our Temporary Lifting Mask, avoiding the eye area. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
3. Following the mask, apply a toner that is appropriate for your skin type to restore a pH balance and to ensure that there are no traces of mask left on the face. Not sure what your skin type is? Take our quick skin analysis here.
4. The next step is to apply a collagen boosting serum that contains anti-aging properties. Try our Cellufirm Drops that are packed with high-performance ingredients such as collagen, elastin and moisture-binding hyaluronic acid.
5. Post-serum, treat your eye area with a nourishing eye cream such as our Hyaluronic Eye Cream or Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream. Dab a small amount of cream on your ring finger and gently apply around the outer eye area.
6. Lastly, apply our Cellufirm Moisturizer on the face and neck for an extra shot of collagen, while also benefiting from calming ingredients such as marine botanicals. With these six simple steps, your skin will look lovely and lifted for your upcoming function!